Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Prioritise people’s safety and health as paramount.
- Ensure employees, contractors, and customers are aware of the policy and our HSE direction.
- Evaluate potential risks in our operations and employ the appropriate HSE management system to reduce them.
- Provide the necessary resources, which include training and auditing, to ensure effective implementation of the HSE management system.
- Ensure that the company and its employees report incidents, unsafe acts and conditions, potential hazards and near misses that occur within the company’s responsibility limit.
- Comply with or exceed all applicable HSE legal and regulatory requirements, standards, and practices at office and customer premises.
The Board of Directors are responsible for the HSE policy and hold the General Manager accountable for its implementation and overall performance in complying with it. The elected HSE committee will ensure continuous monitoring and improvement of the HSE programmes initiated. Each employee is held accountable for their own safety and health and of others who may be affected directly or indirectly whilst at work.
Quality Policy Statement
We, Foxboro (M) Sdn Bhd and its group of companies, key players in the vibrant oil and gas, petrochemical and energy sectors in Malaysia, hereby strive to achieve excellence in providing our products, services and solutions to our customers by:
products and services
Certificates of Appreciation
Contribution to Achievement of 10 Million Man Hours Worked Without Lost Time Injury
- Zero LTI/LTA
- 21 Hours Ahead of Schedule
- Zero Plant Interruption